Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Pulsar180

Recently i bought the Pulsar bike with 180cc.I am located in kumbakonam and i bought that nearly pongal festival.So the dealers put the pongal offer as Rs.2000 less than the actual price.At first we are planned to buy only 150cc but after going to the showroom i changed my mind to choose the pulsar 180.I like the pulsar black but my father refused to buy thar color and his favourite color is red.I heard from the dealer mileage for my pulsar is 45.But my bike giving the mileage is nearly 50.It same as 1Rupee=1KM.Today most of guys are buying ApacheRTR.Here i am willing to tell about the powerful pickup of pulsar.I ride nearly 50 variety of bike but i not even get this kind of pickup.Then my pulsar get the new features as LED for all the switches and it make the views to glow as the sunshine.

No comments: