Monday, February 25, 2008

I LUV YOU

I LUV YOU
Hi friends,recently i got this message from my friend.I get very interesting in reading thi mail.At that time,i think that i wanna to write this information as a post and started writing this content.The description about the message is "I LOVE YOU" in different languages.
English - I love you
Bengali - Aami Tumaake Bhaalo Baashi
Polish - Ja Kocham Ciebie
French - Je T\'aime
Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte Hai
Czech - Miluji Te
Slovakian - Lu\'Bim Ta
Italian - Ti Amo
Ukrainian - Ya Tebe Kahayu
German - Ish Libe Dish
Chinese - Wo Ai Ni
Greek - S\'agapo
Hawaian - Aloha Wau Ia Oi
Lithuianian - Tav Myliu
Korean - Sa Rang Hae Yo
Japanese - Ai Shi Te Ru
Romanian - Te Ubsec
Bosnian - Volim Te
Albanian - Te Dua
Filipino - Mahal Kita
Spanish - Te Amo
I hope nearly "I LOVE U" is written in 21 languages.And i try to collect more about this content in other Languages.

No comments: