To add items when you right-click on the Start Button:
2.Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Shell
3.Right-click on Shell and select New Key
4.Type in the name of the key and press the Enter key
5.In the Default name that shows in the right hand panel, you can add a title with a "&" character in front of the letter for a shortcut
6.Right-click on the key you just created and create another key under it called command
7.For the value of this command, enter the full path and program you want to execute
8.Now when you right click on the Start Button, your new program will be there.
9.For example, if you want Word to be added, you would add that as the first key, the default in the right panel would be &Word so when you right click on the Start Button, the W would be the Hot Key on your keyboard. The value of the key would be C:\Program Files\Office\Winword\Winword.exe
1. Open the website you want to hack. Provide wrong username-password in its log in form.
(e.g : Username : me and Password: ' or 1=1 --)
An error will occur saying wrong username-password. Now be prepared
Your experiment starts from here...
2. Right click anywhere on that error page =>> go to view source.
4. There you find somewhat like this....<_form action="..login....">
5. Before this login information copy the url of the site in which you are.
7. Then take a close look for "<_input name="password" type="password">"[without quotes] -> replace "<_type=text> " there instead of "<_type=password>". See there if maxlength of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g : if then write )
8. Just go to file => save as and save it any where in your hardisk with ext.html(e.g: c:\chan.html)
9. Reopen your target web page by double clicking 'chan.html' file that you saved in your
10. U see that some changes in current page as compared to original One. Don't get worried.
11. Provide any username[e.g:hacker] and password[e.g:' or 1=1 --]
Congrats!!!!!! You have successfully cracked the above website and entered into the account of Ist user saved in the server's database.